Removing or Changing Your Tattoo
Tattoos can be the perfect expression of your personality, your passion, or your love. However, over time, those visual expressions, or the sentiment behind them, can change drastically. Personal and professional needs, styles, and perspectives can change, creating an increased personal desire for removing or changing a tattoo. If you are in need of safe, effective tattoo removal services, contact the Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Laser Center in Chambersburg, PA for a free consultation!
What to Expect During a Tattoo Removal Treatment
Depending on the size and location of your tattoo, treatment times and amount of laser pulses will vary, so it is important to talk to your technician about what to expect for your session. While tattoo removal can be uncomfortable, there will be no need to undergo anesthesia. You can expect to:
- be given a pair of protective eye shields
- have your skin tested to determine the most effective energy for your treatment
- have pulses of intense light passed through the top layers of your skin by the laser that will be absorbed by the tattoo pigment
- be given antibiotic ointment to apply to the area to reduce your risk of infection
- recover in approximately two weeks or more, depending on various factors
COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER TATTOO REMOVAL PATIENT
Reliable Tattoo Removal Services in Hagerstown, MD, & Chambersburg, PA
Laser treatments are generally considered the least invasive and most cost-effective form of tattoo removal. There are many advantages to having an experienced professional from the Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Laser Center perform your laser tattoo removal treatment, including effectiveness, affordability, efficiency, and the achievement of optimal results. This service is only offered in Chambersburg, PA, and we proudly serve patients throughout the area. If you are interested in safe, reliable tattoo removal services, call one of our certified specialists today!