Skin Care Services in Hagerstown, MD, & Chambersburg, PA
The Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center in Hagerstown, MD, and Chambersburg, PA, provides patients from Frederick, MD, Shippensburg, PA, Martinsburg, WV, and all of the surrounding areas the most comprehensive skin care services. Our microdermabrasion treatments will help make your skin look younger and healthier, and feel smoother than ever before! Contact us today to find out more!
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion exfoliates and removes dead skin cells by buffing and polishing the skin using a stream of fine crystals or a diamond tip. Suction is used to vacuum loose, dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. Microdermabrasion is the skin-enhancing procedure recommended for those with rough, textured, and aging skin, and can also benefit those with oily, acne-prone skin.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion:
- Reduces Uneven Pigmentation
- Reduces Fine Lines
- Unclogs Pores
- Painless Procedure
- Smooths Textured Skin & Blemishes
- Advantageous for Patients Using Retinoids
- Improves Appearance of Age Spots & Sun Damage
What to Expect at a Microdermabrasion Treatment Session
At the Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Center, our skilled and experienced professionals work with you to understand what you are looking for. Our advanced microdermabrasion techniques refreshes the skin’s top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping that softens, smooths and evens surface irregularities, discoloration and fine facial wrinkles. What you can expect at a microdermabrasion treatment session is:
- A treatment plan will be set in place based upon your specific needs.
- A highly skilled technician will begin to exfoliate your skin using microdermabrasion.
- A calming moisturizer and/or sunscreen can be applied after your treatment in case of sensitivity.